Allied 6 lpm Orifices for Minilator, 5/box
Features of the VE Ralph LSP Minilator:
- The versatile LSP Minilator features 50 psig outlets, which can be used to operate a demand resuscitator valve, suction device, CPAP mask, or ventilator.
- All five oxygen outlets can function simultaneously, supplying 40 to 60 psig or low flow oxygen.
- Threaded barbed fittings with metered orifices can be fitted to the DISS check valves to provide consistent accurate flow rates of 4, 6, 10 or 15 liters per minute.
- Using standard DISS outlets, the Minilator is easily attached via standard oxygen hoses and/or connectors.
- The zippered nylon case keeps the components clean and stores them fully assembled and ready to operate.
- Several Minilators can be connected in tandem for emergency or mass casualty situations where more than five oxygen outlets are required.