Spiracle Carbon Fiber Oxygen Vessels, EE-Lite
Features of the VE Ralph Spiracle Carbon Fiber Oxygen Vessels:
- The Spiracle Technology Carbon Fiber Oxygen Vessels are ideal for search and rescue, aeromedical transports, transport incubators and ventilators.
- The ‘DD’-Lite can be mounted to a Ferno 35-A+ or 93EX Squadmate cot and can even be mounted to the back of an EMS bicycle.
- Two custom designed kits, the ERC BackPack and the SAR BackPack, allow you to go further, and carry more oxygen with the lightest oxygen vessels available.
- The significant reduction in weight and greater capacity of these carbon fiber vessels means you can carry more oxygen to remote locations, on-board helicopters, up flights of stairs
- and in your ambulance.
- The’EE’-lite and ‘DD’-lite are fully wrapped, carbon fiber reinforced, aluminum lined vessels.
- Both vessels are manufactured using the highest grade aerospace materials.
- The construction consists of a seamless 6061-T6 alloy aluminum liner fully overwrapped with epoxy impregnated polyacrylonitrile, PAN-based carbon fibers.
- Both vessels carry the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory approvals, including design and qualification certifications.
- The ‘EE’-Lite contains two times the amount of oxygen found in a standard ‘E’ cylinder and the ‘DD’-Lite holds approximately *twice the amount of oxygen contained in a steel ‘D’ cylinder.